12:00 Arrive in Tuan Chau Island
12:15 Transfer to Paradise Luxury
12:30 Welcome cocktails, cruise information and check-in
13:00 – 14:30 Lunch is served at the restaurant
14:45 Visit Cua Van Floating Village (45 minutes) by bamboo boat (included) or Kayak (chargeable)
15:45 – 16:45 Cruise along Halong Bay
Enjoy an afternoon spa treatment at Paradise Spa
17:30 – 18:30 Happy Hour on the sundeck
Anchor at Coconut Tree Island for overnight stay
18:00 – 19:00 Cooking demonstration on the sundeck
19:30 – 22:00 Bao Dai Dinner at the restaurant
21:00 Select from
A spa treatment at Paradise Spa
Movies in the restaurant
06:30 Tai Chi on the sundeck
07:00 Coffee & tea with freshly baked pastries
07:30 Visit Sung Sot Cave (1hour)
08:30 A la carte breakfast at the restaurant
09:30 Bill settlement and check out
10:30 Return to Tuan Chau Marina
10:45 – 12:00 Traditional Vietnamese lunch at Paradise Suites Hotel (for guests on the Paradise shuttle)
12:15 – 12:30 Return to Hanoi
PRICE FOR PER CABIN (USD)
|Deluxe Balcony/ Paradise Suite||343||480|
|Child 5-12 years old||N/A||122|
– Welcome drink & snack
– Sightseeing entrance fee
– In house English speaking tour guide
– Luxury cabin with A/C
– Full meals onboard: 01 lunch, 01 dinner, 01 breakfast for 2 days/1night
– Tai Chi session
– Airfares, car transfers and hotel accommodation
– VND 460,000 (20USD) per kayak will be applied in 2days/1night program
– Visa arrangements
– Beauty spa services and massage
– Tips and other personal expenses
– All other services not clearly mentioned above
– Shuttle bus for adult VND 805,000 (36USD) per person round trip
– Limousine shuttle bus for adult VND 1,035,000 (46USD) per person round trip
– Shuttle bus for child 5-12 years old VND 575,000 (26USD) per child round trip
– VND 575,000 (26USD) is a surcharge if an extra bed is required for FOC child in 2 days/1 night
– Only 01 child under 12 years old is allowed to share cabin with parents.
– FOC baby cot for infant (subject to availability)
– FOC 1 child under 5 years old per booking for half day and full day SIC day cruise including meal onboard.
– Discount 50% for half day cruise, full day cruise and meal onboard for child 5 – 12 years old.
Destinations in the bay
Halong Bay spreads on an area of approximately 1,553 km2 including 1,969 islets, most of which are limestone topped with thick jungle vegetation rising from the ocean.
Cua Van Floating Village
The largest of five remaining floating fishing villages with an estimated population of 733 inhabitants in 176 households.
Dark & Bright Cave
Located in Lan Ha Bay, one of three significant areas near Cat Ba Island, the largest island in the archipelago. Occasionally Cat Ba Langurs can be seen roaming around the cliffs while hunting for food.
A destination best for kayaking located on the north-eastern part of Bo Hon Island.
Sung Sot Cave
Commonly known as Hang Sung Sot, it is the largest cave in Halong Bay. Discovered by a group of French explorers in the early 1900s, the cave is popular because of its panoramic views of the bay from the top.
Tien Ong Cave
Officially opened to the public in 2010, TienOng Cave contains stone artefacts from the Hoa Binh Culture, one of the first inhabitants in Halong Bay.
Ti Top Island
Named after the Russian astronaut German Titov during his first visit to Halong Bay.The only beach in the bay with a 200-step path that leads to a spectacular view point of the majestic World Heritage Site.
Tuan Chau Island
The main entrance to the UNESCO World Heritage Site with an estimated population of 1,500.