DAY 1: HA NOI – BAI TU LONG BAY (L/D)
08:00 – 08:30 Pick-up at hotel and start the 3 hour-and-a-half drive to Hong Gai Tourist Wharf, check in Oriental Sails JSC’s private waiting hall – The OS Lounge.
12:30 – 13:00 Embark on Starlight Cruise followed by cruise briefing.
13:00 – 15:30 Savor a delectable lunch as Starlight Cruise further along the limestone islands of Bai Tu Long Bay.
15:30 – 16:30 Take a bamboo rowing boat trip (around 45 minutes) around Vung Vieng fishing village – one of the largest fishing villages in Halong Bay to see the life of local fishermen. The village is set in closed lagoon, surrounded by mountains, excellent settings for some good photos.
16:30 – 17:30 Return to Starlight Cruise and have bath, then relax as the sun starts to set.
17:30 – 19:00 Enjoy the Happy Hour at the bar and on the sun deck and take part in our cooking class with Starlight Cruise Chef.
19:00 Dinner is served. Socialize with other guests, night squid fishing or just laze around. Singing and dancing activities are available till 22h00.
Overnight on cruise at Cong Do Area.
DAY 2: BAI TU LONG BAY – HA NOI (B/L)
06:30 – 07:00 Start your day with Tai Chi exercise on the sundeck.
07:00 – 09:00 Catch morning view of seascapes with a cup of tea or coffee, have breakfast while cruising toward Thien Canh Son Cave.
09:00 – 09:30 Visit Thien Canh Son Cave, the medium size and less visited cave in Bai Tu Long Bay.
09:30 – 10:00 Check-out room. Luggage can be delivered to the reception area.
10:00 – 11:00 Head back to the Harbor. Have early lunch on board.
Disembark Starlight Cruise at around 12h00.
12:00 – 16:30 Transfer back to Hanoi and trip finishes at the hotel around 16:30.
Children from 01 to 05 years old are FOC, sharing room with parent(s).
Children from 6 to 11 years old are charged 80%, sharing room with parent(s).
Ages of children are counted based on year of birth.
*** Opposite rooms, side-by-side rooms, extra mattresses (maximum 01 mattress/ 01 room) are available on request.
|Cabin||Twin/double||Single cabin||Extra bed|
|Cruise inclusions||Cruise exclusions|
|Waiting room at Hon Gai Tourist Wharf|
Meals as mentioned in itinerary
Accommodation on board (twin/ double basis)
English speaking tour guide
Tai Chi exercise
Internet on boat (Table computer with 3G connection)
Kayaking with guide or Rowing boat trip with local rower
Complimentary a bottle water/ person in bus and in room
Pick-up and transfer by private A/C vehicle
or shuttle bus: 20usd/2 ways/person
- What to bring: Original passport, swimming suites, sun glasses, insect repellent, credit card or cash.
- Special requests on food (diet or vegetarian) please inform us before departure.
- Passenger’s passport is required to bring along the trip for overnight registration.
- Passenger’s personal information is required to send to reservation before departure.
- The above cruise itinerary is subject to change due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions without prior notice.
- Promotion might be applied, inclusions and exclusions might be changed – you will be informed of changes upon booking.
- For safety reasons, these below passengers are not highly recommended to do overnight cruise in Bai Tu Long Bay:
+ Person with disability: physical or sensory.
+ Person who has symptoms of hallucinations, sleepwalking, fear of being enclosed, epilepsy…
+ Person who is older than 80 years old
+ Person who is overweight (>120kg)