AM: 08:00 – 08:30: Pick up at your hotel then visit Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum and Museum to explore the architectural and historical aspects of Uncle Ho’s final resting-place. Just next door is Ho Chi Minh’s house on stilts and lying to one side of the Mausoleum is the One Pillar Pagoda, which was founded by King Ly Thai To in 1049 – the structure has become an important symbol for the people of Hanoi. We continue to visit the Quan Thanh Temple (Taoist – dating from the Ly Dynasty) and the Buddhist Tran Quoc Pagoda on the West Lake (One of the oldest pagoda in Vietnam). Then visit Bat Trang pottery village (apply on Mon, Wed & Fri). Have lunch at local restaurant.
PM: After lunch, we’ll proceed to visit the Ethnology Museum (apply on Sun, Tue, Thu & Sat), the Literature Temple and Quoc Tu Giam. We’ll also see Vietnam’s first university, constructed in 1070 – its gardens and well-preserved architecture will offer a relaxing glimpse into Vietnam’s past. We will take you past Hoan Kiem Lake to see the peaceful waters and the beauty of Ngoc Son temple. For the last part of the tour, we’ll enjoy Hanoi’s Old Quarter, where you’ll have a chance for some shopping and exploration. Tour ends around 15:30 – 16:00.
GROUP TOUR: 30USD/PAX
Group tour: You join the tour with other tourists. You share the bus, tour guide so the price is cheaper. You have to be on time and follow the fixed itinerary and timetable.
Private tour: The bus, tour guide are served for your group only. The timetable and itinerary can be flexible.
- Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum closes on Monday and Friday morning.
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions.
- Special request (diet or vegetarian…) should be sent before your departure date.
- Water Puppet shows for deluxe option only, a traditional performance that dates back as far as the 11th century in the villages of the Red River Delta area of northern Vietnam. Then the tour will finish around 16:30 – 17:00.
- Bat Trang pottery village will be visited on Mon, Wed & Fri (without Ethnology Museum). Ethnology Museum will be visited on Sun, Tue, Thu & Sat (without Bat Trang pottery village).
Full transfers by shuttle bus (with A/C, mineral water)
16-seater bus used for 12-14 passengers
24-seater bus used for a maximum of 18 passengers
29-seater bus used for 18-20 passengers
English speaking guide.
Drinks on meals