Our tour guide and driver pick you up at Da Nang Airport, transfer to Hoi An.
Stop over for visiting Marble Mountain. Named after the elements metal, wood, water, fire and earth.
Arrive at Hoi An. Check in hotel. Have free time for relaxing.
After dinner, free time to explore the “Hoi An Ancient night”, get yourself back to the 17th century, relax and soak up the atmosphere and romance lantern light. Overnight in Hoi An.DAY 2: HOI AN CITY TOUR – CAM THANH COCONUT FARM (B, L, D)
AM: After breakfast, transfer to Cam Thanh Coconut farm and try the renowned Vietnamese basket boats to visit round farm. Have lunch.
PM: Come back Hoi An town and walk around to visit the old sections (charmingly and wonderfully preserved, combining Chinese, Japanese and European influences). Overnight in Hoi An.
Note: If you stay at Hoi An in 14th Lunar month, you will have chance to join Full Moon Festival.
DAY 3: HOI AN – KHAI DINH TOMB – HUE (B, L, D)
After breakfast, check out hotel and transfer to Hue.
Stop over for visiting and taking photos at Hai Van Pass – Lang Co Beach. Then continue to visit Khai Dinh Tomb. Have lunch.
PM: visit Hue Forbidden and Thien Mu Pagoda Check in hotel.
Royal dinner and enjoy Hue folksong on a dragon boat trip in Huong River. Overnight in Hue.
DAY 4: HUE CITY – DMZ – PHONG NHA (B, L, D)
AM: After breakfast, transfer to Dong Hoi, stop over for visit DMZ: Hien Luong Bridge and Ben Hai River and Vinh Moc Tunnels. Lunch time.
PM: Arrive Phong Nha, check in hotel. Have free time for relaxing, Biking or Kayaking at farmstay.
Have dinner and overnight in Phong Nha.
DAY 5: PHONG NHA KE BANG NATIONAL PARK – HUE (B, L, D)
AM: After breakfast, transfer to Phong Nha Ke Bang National Park – The World Heritage in Viet Nam, visit Paradise Cave. Paradise Cave dubbed as “underground palace” Heaven is one of the wonders of the magnificent and magical world most.
PM: Take a boat cruise on the Son River to visit Phong Nha Cave.
Come back Hue City, have dinner and overnight in Hue.
DAY 6: HUE – BA NA HILLS – DA NANG (B, L, D)
AM: After breakfast, transfer to Ba Na Hills.
Arrive at Ba Na Hills, we arrive at the top of Ba Na Hills easily by cable car (World’s longest cable car). Viet Buffet Lunch.
PM: Free time to visit Ba Na Hills: Golden Bridge, Linh Ung Pagoda, Fantasy Park, Flower Garden…
Transfer to Da Nang. Check in hotel. Have dinner and overnight in Da Nang.
DAY 7: HOME (B)
After breakfast, free time before checking out and transfer to Da Nang Airport. Tour end!
|Group||6 pax||10 pax||14 pax|
Note: Plesase contact us for 4 star & 5 star hotel.
Tour price includes:
– Transportation as tour program indicated
– 3 star Hotels (double/twin/triple sharing room with breakfast) as list or similar:
+ Hoi An: Pearl River Hoi An Hotel
+ Hue: Alba Hotel (Nguyen Van Cu street)
+Phong Nha : Chay Lap Farmstay – Cottage room
+ Da Nang: Merry Hotel
– Meals (L=Lunch and D=Dinner)
– Entrance fees
– Join group Hue Folk song boat trip. Group 14 pax use private boat.
– Boat trip at Phong Nha
– Electric car at Paradise Cave
– Basket boat in Hoi An
– Ba Na Hills Cable car: 33USD/person
– Engish speaking tour guide
– Mineral water in tour: 2 bottle 0,5l/pax/day
– Tips for tour guide and driver: 3USD/pax/day.
Tour price excludes:
– Single room pay extra: 118usd/person (1 person stay in 1 room).
– International flight tickets and airport taxes.
– Visa and visa arrangement.
– Travel insurance, telephone and other personal expenses…
– Surcharge for Chinese New Year and Public Holidays.
Depending on date of birth of passport and height:
– Under 5 years old (under 1m): free of charge. Shared bed with parents.
– From 6 – 11 years old (under 1,3m): 50% of adult price. Meals as adult, share bed with parents.
– From 12 years old up (or higher than 1,3m): charged as adult price.