12:00: Arrive in Tuan Chau Island
12:15: Transfer to Paradise Elegance
12:30: Welcome cocktails, cruise information and check-in Spa samplers
13:00 – 14:30: Lunch at Le Marin Restaurant
14:45: Choose to
– Visit Cua Van Floating Village (45 minutes) by bamboo boat
– Stay on board and enjoy an afternoon high tea or a spa treatment at Paradise Spa
15:00 – 15:30: Afternoon Tea at Le Piano Bar
17:00 – 18:30: Happy Hour at Le Piano Bar with music
17:30 – 19:00: Anchor at Coconut Tree Island for overnight stay
Cooking demonstration at L’Odyssée Sundeck
19:00 – 22:00: Dinner at Le Marin Restaurant
21:00: Mixology at L’Odyssée Sundeck
Live music at Le Piano Bar
In room movies available 24 hours
06:30: Tai Chi at L’Odyssée Sundeck
07:00 – 08:00: Light breakfast, coffee & pastries at Le Piano Bar while cruising along Me Cung Cave and Tung Sau Pearl Farm
07:30: Choose to
– Explore Ti Top Island (45 minutes)
– Visit Sung Sot Cave (1 hour)
– Stay on board and just relax or enjoy a spa treatment at Paradise Spa
08:00 – 09:30: Breakfast at Le Marin Restaurant
Passing by Thien Cung and Dau Go Caves and the Fighting Cock Islet
Bill settlement and check out
10:30: Return to Tuan Chau Marina
10:45 – 12:00: Light snacks at Paradise Suites Hotel (complimentary for guests on the Paradise shuttle)
12:00: Return to Hanoi.
|Cabin Type||Single cabin||Double Cabin|
|Elegance Terrace Suite||428||596|
|Captain View Terrace Suite||500||666|
|Child 5-12 years old||N/A||122|
Change of Itineraries: The Paradise Peak cruise itinerary may change from time to time depending on the weather forecast or the instructions given by the Halong Bay Management Authorities.
Wifi Onboard: Wifi is available on board the Paradise Peak but is sometimes unstable due to weak signal points across the mountainous bay.
– Welcome drink & snack
– Sightseeing entrance fee
– In house English speaking tour guide
– Luxury cabin with A/C
– Full meals onboard: 01 lunch, 01 dinner, 01 breakfast for 2 days/1night
– Tai Chi session
– Airfares, car transfers and hotel accommodation
– VND 460,000 (20USD) per kayak will be applied in 2days/1night program
– Visa arrangements
– Beauty spa services and massage
– Tips and other personal expenses
– All other services not clearly mentioned above
– Shuttle bus for adult VND 805,000 (36USD) per person round trip
– Limousine shuttle bus for adult VND 1,035,000 (46USD) per person round trip
– Shuttle bus for child 5-12 years old VND 575,000 (26USD) per child round trip
– VND 575,000 (26USD) is a surcharge if an extra bed is required for FOC child in 2 days/1 night
– Only 01 child under 12 years old is allowed to share cabin with parents.
– FOC baby cot for infant (subject to availability)
– FOC 1 child under 5 years old per booking for half day and full day SIC day cruise including meal onboard.
– Discount 50% for half day cruise, full day cruise and meal onboard for child 5 – 12 years old.
Destinations in the bay
Halong Bay spreads on an area of approximately 1,553 km2 including 1,969 islets, most of which are limestone topped with thick jungle vegetation rising from the ocean.
Cua Van Floating Village
The largest of five remaining floating fishing villages with an estimated population of 733 inhabitants in 176 households.
Dark & Bright Cave
Located in Lan Ha Bay, one of three significant areas near Cat Ba Island, the largest island in the archipelago. Occasionally Cat Ba Langurs can be seen roaming around the cliffs while hunting for food.
A destination best for kayaking located on the north-eastern part of Bo Hon Island.
Sung Sot Cave
Commonly known as Hang Sung Sot, it is the largest cave in Halong Bay. Discovered by a group of French explorers in the early 1900s, the cave is popular because of its panoramic views of the bay from the top.
Tien Ong Cave
Officially opened to the public in 2010, TienOng Cave contains stone artefacts from the Hoa Binh Culture, one of the first inhabitants in Halong Bay.
Ti Top Island
Named after the Russian astronaut German Titov during his first visit to Halong Bay.The only beach in the bay with a 200-step path that leads to a spectacular view point of the majestic World Heritage Site.
Tuan Chau Island
The main entrance to the UNESCO World Heritage Site with an estimated population of 1,500.